AMuxSeq doesn't provide Next-function when in single mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BaHo_4709656
Level 1
Level 1

When using the AMuxSeq component in muxtype "single mode", the API does not generate a next function to handle the mux channels.

How to switch the channels otherwise?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

To see the implementation of the Amux next funciton in case of single ended mode, kindly check the cyfitter_cfg.c  generated sources. This is actually similar to differential configuration  where the functions AMuxSeq_1_CYAMUXSIDE_A_Next(), AMuxSeq_1_CYAMUXSIDE_B_Next() will defined inside the cyfitter_cfg.c file. Regardless of all these you can confirm this just by calling the funciton in the main.c file.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vasanth

Hi,

Which device are you testing in ? When I tested at my end I could find the next function getting generated. Will you be able to share the configuration ?

Best Regards,
Vasanth R S

0 Likes

I'm working with a CY8C5868AXI, with PSoc Creator 4.2.0.641.

I can see from the code that the next function is explicitely disable when not using differential inputs:

#if (AMuxSeq_1_MUXTYPE == AMuxSeq_1_MUX_DIFF)

/*******************************************************************************

* Function Name: AMuxSeq_1_Next

********************************************************************************

*******************************************************************************/

void AMuxSeq_1_Next(void)

{

AMuxSeq_1_CYAMUXSIDE_A_Next();

AMuxSeq_1_CYAMUXSIDE_B_Next();

}

0 Likes
Vasanth

Hi,

To see the implementation of the Amux next funciton in case of single ended mode, kindly check the cyfitter_cfg.c  generated sources. This is actually similar to differential configuration  where the functions AMuxSeq_1_CYAMUXSIDE_A_Next(), AMuxSeq_1_CYAMUXSIDE_B_Next() will defined inside the cyfitter_cfg.c file. Regardless of all these you can confirm this just by calling the funciton in the main.c file.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes