hello, do we know if psoc 6 will be compatible with mbed os?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
diba_1468026
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

hello, do we know if psoc 6 will be compatible with mbed os?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

Currently an intern at Future Electronics (a reseller of Cypress products) until mid-August, I am working on an initial port of mbed-os on PSoC 6. I have a port of GPIO, microsecond ticker and serial. It is very crude, but it is working. Discussions are still ongoing about ownership, support and FE's benefit, and since the PSoC 6 is not out yet I can not share any source code. But I believe you can expect an initial release in a few weeks and hopefully a public release in a few months !

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

Currently an intern at Future Electronics (a reseller of Cypress products) until mid-August, I am working on an initial port of mbed-os on PSoC 6. I have a port of GPIO, microsecond ticker and serial. It is very crude, but it is working. Discussions are still ongoing about ownership, support and FE's benefit, and since the PSoC 6 is not out yet I can not share any source code. But I believe you can expect an initial release in a few weeks and hopefully a public release in a few months !

DaKo_463136
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes received 10 likes given 5 likes given

Hello,

I asked this question before and the official answer is here:mbed support

David