#error Enable BLE_1_bless_isr interrupt for the ARM CM0+ core in the interrupt configuration

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sdkadu
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I create a new project and dragged a BLE component into my .cysch workspace. I did not change anything but the project fails to compile with the following error;

Generated_Source\PSoC6/BLE_config.h:147:10: error: #error Enable BLE_1_bless_isr interrupt for the ARM CM0+ core in the interrupt configuration tab of the Design-Wide Resources (DWR) file (project.cydwr)

sdkadu_0-1623875599524.png

I also attached my project to this post. Appreciate any help.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The BLESS interrupt configuration in your project does not match the CPU core allocation of BLE component, which is configured in component customizer. 

If you want to put BLESS interrupt on cm4, you should configure the whole component on cm4 firstly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The BLESS interrupt configuration in your project does not match the CPU core allocation of BLE component, which is configured in component customizer. 

If you want to put BLESS interrupt on cm4, you should configure the whole component on cm4 firstly.