compilation error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Sunny
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hi,

I have a project with PSOC 6, recently I did a merge from my teammate and i start to get this error during compilation, I am not able to fix the same please help me solve the same.  

Failed while attempting to update project 'QBL_PSOC': Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Sandbox\QBL\bitbucket\qbl_v3_firmware\QBL_PSOC.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC6\pdl\cmsis\include\arm_common_tables.h'..

I am aware that the generated code in the above path does not have the cmsis but I am not sure why the code is not generated even when I chose the option Build->Generate Application.  

Best Regards,

Suman

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sunny
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, 

I deleted the folder "C:\Sandbox\QBL\bitbucket\qbl_v3_firmware\QBL_PSOC.cydsn\Generated_Source" and regenerated the code it worked. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Sunny,

Are you able to build other projects/applications?

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
Sunny
Level 2
Level 2

No, I am not able to build the project I get the below error - 

Failed while attempting to update project 'QBL_PSOC': Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Sandbox\QBL\bitbucket\qbl_v3_firmware\QBL_PSOC.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC6\pdl\cmsis\include\arm_common_tables.h'.. 

0 Likes
ncbs

Hi @Sunny,

Do you observe the same with other projects?

Can you try to clean the project, and rebuild it again?

If you have changed the TARGET in the Makefile manually, try to perform the same using Library manager, or regenerate the launch files.

Let me know if the above helps.

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
Sunny
Level 2
Level 2

I did try to clean,rebuild and also did uninstall and reinstall tools. 

I see a error as now as - 

"Failed while attempting to update project 'QBL_PSOC': Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Sandbox\QBL\bitbucket\qbl_v3_firmware\QBL_PSOC.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC6\pdl\drivers\peripheral\scb\cy_scb_common.c'.." 

0 Likes
Sunny
Level 2
Level 2

No target changes are made. 

0 Likes
Sunny
Level 2
Level 2

Screen shoot of error - 

Sunny_0-1638190671606.png

0 Likes
ncbs

Hi @Sunny ,

I observe that your initial error has been resolved. Now you are facing error in the scb folder.

Can you manually navigate to the path "C:\Sandbox\QBL\bitbucket\qbl_v3_firmware\QBL_PSOC.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC6\pdl\drivers\peripheral\scb\cy_scb_common.c" and verify if the scb folder and cy_scb_common.c are present?

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
Sunny
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, 

I deleted the folder "C:\Sandbox\QBL\bitbucket\qbl_v3_firmware\QBL_PSOC.cydsn\Generated_Source" and regenerated the code it worked. 

Thanks

0 Likes
ncbs

Hi @Sunny ,

Good to hear that the build works fine now!

Best regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes