Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

GuNo_288966
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I have a CYBLE-416045-EVAL board. According to the schematics, the voltage for the PSoC6 BLE module can be adjusted by setting or removing the jump... Show More
AnLe_4594696
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I recently designed a PCB using CY8C6137BZI-F34 MCU, and it seems there is something somewhat unclear in the documentation.I based my design on ... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to do something pretty unconventional.   I have an Observer node that I'm trying to scan only ONE channel for advertisements.I'd like to kn... Show More
Rova_1179706
PSoC™ 6
I would have expected the IDE to generate the macro's for the pin-instance.Is this feature removed for the PSoC 6?This is my first time working with t... Show More
Rova_1179706
PSoC™ 6
Dear community,For a couple of days I'm trying to extract data from a sensor. I tried using the examples and application notes but could not get it wo... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I've got multiple BLE Advertising nodes and one Observer.  I'm trying to identify each Advertiser uniquely at the Observer.  Right now, they all ha... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to create a BLE Broadcaster node that publishes the Time Service once a minute using only Advertiser packets only.  Is there a code example... Show More
StRi_2364996
PSoC™ 6
Hello,There are a couple of older (circa 2010) articles in the Cypress archives from Kendall Castor-Perry about USB Audio clock recovery, and much tal... Show More
GlJe_1688511
PSoC™ 6
Hello.What is the BLE of the Package name meaned?Thanks and Best regards.Glenn. Show More
BoBr_4596421
PSoC™ 6
Any help or pointers appreciated please.I'm having unexpected difficulties in interfacing a relatively common display to my PSoC6 prototype board.Anyb... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.