Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

docn_292601
PSoC™ 6
I have a project with psoc6 which includes dfu and app, app0 is dfu and app1 is my application.now i want to upgrade my app to a new version via BLE, ... Show More
OkBa_4438736
PSoC™ 6
Hi,We are using MiniProg6 to program our PSoC6 device.when we program in modustoolbox, everything is straightforward and programming is successful.And... Show More
mayo_4653166
PSoC™ 6
HelloI need a C# app ( Windows Form Application) to communicate between PSoC 6 and PCActually i want to send a text from PC and receive from DevicePle... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 6
Hello, What is the GPIO state during reset?I know that TRM mentions that it is Hi-Z analog during power-up.Is the same state while XRES is asserted?Re... Show More
mayo_4653166
PSoC™ 6
hello,I am a beginner userI am using CY8POROTO 063 BLE board , i want to Communicate between my PC and Board with my own C# App or CySmart Appforexamp... Show More
mayo_4653166
PSoC™ 6
Hii have a questionI'm working with the PSOC 6I want to send text from my phone and receive it in PSoC?for example send "Hello World" from my phone an... Show More
MuNa_4652896
PSoC™ 6
Hello Cypress Community.I am new to using PSoC 6 so please bear with me. I have been learning the PSoC 6 and I want to achieve a specific role.The PSo... Show More
MuNa_4652896
PSoC™ 6
I have a question regarding the BLE Events.Is it possible to process the BLE Stack events using Interrupts instead of putting Cy_BLE_ProcessEvents(); ... Show More
SwSh_4126746
PSoC™ 6
CY8CKIT-062 PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit - Implement multi connection functionality using HID keyboard profile.Problem Statement: We want to send keypress c... Show More
MuNa_4652896
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to write a uint16 value to the a GATT Server attributeThe attribute is set to unit16 in the Service Configuration. However, this crashes t... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.