Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

YaMa_3853471
PSoC™ 6
I'd like to know that Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of  CYBLE-416045-02 since FCC Part 15 Subpart C as potable device.How can I find the datasheet of... Show More
MiS_4610836
PSoC™ 6
Hello again here, I continue my adventure with psoc 6 mcu(cy8c624abzi-d44)  without using library. Finally I'm done with setup pll and now i have prob... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 6
Hi,This question is related the question belowPSoC 6 Vbackup current The customer is seriously trying to estimate the backup coin battery life.And the... Show More
PhNi_2262576
PSoC™ 6
I work for a non profit organization for "Human Trafficking". I was looking at the PSoc 6 version. Or Psoc 1. I am looking for two way audio and digit... Show More
ChRe_4711096
PSoC™ 6
We're working on a project that requires 5 or 6 hardware counters. Using Count7 works well, but we only need 3 bits of those counters and we're runnin... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I'm digging deeper into the PSoC 6 devices. As far as I can see PSoC 63 and upwards are BLE 5.0 devices. Will they also support BLE 5.1? Is this on... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
To all,I have place a Windows PC terminal source code in C# on the Code sharing forum.PC Terminal Program with C# Source CodeEnjoy,Len Show More
SvMe_4718011
PSoC™ 6
What is the Maximum DMA Speed for a PSoC 6? I run Clk_Peri at 100MHz and get a Frequency of 9.14 MHz for 32Bit Memmory to Memmory Transfers. I only Tr... Show More
CaKu_4284131
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to use CMSIS-DSP (CMSIS DSP Software Library ) in PSoC Creator:PSoC Creator 4.3Peripheral Driver Library 3.1.2I got CMSIS from CMSIS_5/CMSIS/DSP at develop · ARM-software/CMSIS_5 · GitHub... Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ 6
Hi,The PDL's documentation for Cy_Crypto_Aes_Init() states that "Call to initialize this encryption technique before using any associated functions. Y... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.