Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

LuRo_4811501
PSoC™ 6
Hi,we are developing an application with the CY8C6247BZI-D54 and I couldn’t find a clear answer for the following, or I found contradictory informatio... Show More
Vivek_DiehlCont
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I wanted to use the Smart IO feature on PORT 9  of PSoC 6. But I am using only three pins of it and configured it in Smart IO Configurator.Can I... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I believe it is not mentioned as a sensitive part of the design, but just to make sure, I wanted to know if it could be problematic to cross i2c or... Show More
kain_4812361
PSoC™ 6
In ce218136_eink_capsense_rtos example,an error appears in capsense_switchpowermodecallback for a mode that is not in the parametersof the cy_stc_sysp... Show More
idmo_4841796
PSoC™ 6
Hi Im looking for USB true emulation for KB and mouseDoes Cypress have this kind of chip? Show More
DaCh_1995281
PSoC™ 6
I have an ADC configured in the topdesign to read a pin to be able to calculate the battery level. The device will periodically switch the configurati... Show More
PeTo_2990761
PSoC™ 6
I have fairly large mbed project (mbed-os 6.5) and I am adding power savings using the CY8CPROTO_062_4343W kit.According to the spec, SerialBase objec... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi.I need a 1 MHz counter and thought it would be a simple matter to use two TCPWM counters to create it. One counter would use a scaled clock at 1 MH... Show More
stbo_2439611
PSoC™ 6
USB otg
solved msg Solved

Can the PSOC6 be set up to act as a USB-OTG device?

dk
PSoC™ 6
Hi there, we're developing sensors for environmental analysis. We found that the UDB components provide exactly what we need to quickly prototype cont... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.