Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

hata_3396041
PSoC™ 6
Hello The contents of the HEX file are different The size of the HEX file created by the same method in PSoC Creator 4.2 depends on the created PC.Is ... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 6
Hello guys, I'm trying to make a program to turn on a led, but the following error appears for me: "Build error: undefined reference to `LED_Write'" S... Show More
aaartis1
PSoC™ 6
Psoc
solved msg Solved
anmyi
PSoC™ 6
Psoc 6 PLL
solved msg Solved

Hi , 

Can I route 40MHz Psoc MCU6 PLL output to one of the I/O pins ?

hiyusuf
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I have a device with a Cypress PsoC4 that is running the UART_to_BLE_Central project in PsoC Creator. And I have a device with Cypress CY8CKIT-06... Show More
benjaminpaik
PSoC™ 6
I see a number of similar posts regarding this question, but they all seem to be from several years back and was hoping for more recent information. I... Show More
CaKu_4284131
PSoC™ 6
PSoC 6 BLE Prototyping Board Guide, Doc. # 002-24993 Rev. *A saysConnect the Prototyping Board to the PC through the USB Micro-B Connector (J8) as sho... Show More
naku_4836966
PSoC™ 6
PDM/PCM DMA
solved msg Solved
I am following "Snippet 2: PDM/PCM Asynchronous Receive" from the link below: https://cypresssemiconductorco.github.io/psoc6hal/html/group__group__hal__pdmpcm.html... Show More
Kenshow
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have a PSoC 6-BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE). I would like to display the status of PSoC6 with (TeraTerm) on the UART of the PC, but I would ... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. In cyhal_i2c_master_read() (and cyhal_i2c_master_write()), a failure returned by Cy_SCB_I2C_MasterSendStart() (or Cy_SCB_I2C_MasterSendReStart()) ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.