Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

VRDE_4728046
PSoC™ 6
Hi!I hope i am in the correct subforum and i apologize if i did something wrong.So i have a little project, it involves the PSoc 6 and a few electret ... Show More
KrDe_284951
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   Does anyone has an idea how to port the AnyCloud/Modus Toolbox for use with a cellular modem in stead of the Wifi / BT interface? Is there a PSo... Show More
selimduvakli
PSoC™ 6
Hi, ı want to connect one PSOC6 WIFI-BT Pioneer Kit and CYBC4247LQI-BL43 (by using CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioner Baseboard). I am able to connect two PSOC6 W... Show More
jimctr
PSoC™ 6
There is an older post here but the code modifications do not work for me and I am getting slightly different results.  Solved: CONNECTION BETWEEN ANDROID 8.0 OS AND PROC BLE - Cypress Developer Community... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC™ 6
Hello The contents of the HEX file are different The size of the HEX file created by the same method in PSoC Creator 4.2 depends on the created PC.Is ... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 6
Hello guys, I'm trying to make a program to turn on a led, but the following error appears for me: "Build error: undefined reference to `LED_Write'" S... Show More
aaartis1
PSoC™ 6
Psoc
solved msg Solved
anmyi
PSoC™ 6
Psoc 6 PLL
solved msg Solved

Hi , 

Can I route 40MHz Psoc MCU6 PLL output to one of the I/O pins ?

hiyusuf
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I have a device with a Cypress PsoC4 that is running the UART_to_BLE_Central project in PsoC Creator. And I have a device with Cypress CY8CKIT-06... Show More
benjaminpaik
PSoC™ 6
I see a number of similar posts regarding this question, but they all seem to be from several years back and was hoping for more recent information. I... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.