Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Soram
PSoC™ 6
Hi, in mqtt client anycloud is there a way to change the publishInfo.pPayload value in publisher_task.c file so that I can send numerical value instea... Show More
lesmalave
PSoC™ 6

Is there a way to install Eclipse Marketplace in Modus Toolbox?

I want to install some theme plugins with DevStyle

ViCh_2676191
PSoC™ 6
Hi all,   I am trying to send some BLE notifications from PSoC6 MCU (peripheral) to android. Using nrfconnect ble scanner app as central. Whenever I s... Show More
AnA_4675486
PSoC™ 6
Checksum
solved msg Solved
Hi, I have a basic question. I'm using PSoC Creator and WICED for some of my projects. I know these two IDEs automatically generate and verify the che... Show More
BeKi_4844661
PSoC™ 6
Dear Cypress. I have some question of Cypress BLE. How fast role Switching possible? (Central <--> Peripheral) How fast Bt classic Audio / Video Maxim... Show More
GePa_4776901
PSoC™ 6
  I want to implement an automatic bootloader. I'm using CY8C6247BZI-D54 MCU and ModusToolbox. I was able to follow the tutorial, and modify to do it ... Show More
jsmith678x
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   How to access this? https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an221111-psoc-6-mcu-creating-secure-system   Show More
CaKu_4284131
PSoC™ 6
I'm using PSoC 63, running BLE dual core (Controller on CM0+, Host and Profiles on CM4). I don't use CM0+ for anything else -- the bulk of my applicat... Show More
ShAm_4016726
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I would like to program the PSOC6 BLE Pioneer kit external flash part number S25FL512S for XIP use..I can program this S25FL512S for XIP using PSO... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 6

Hello there,

I want to create a interrupt botton in my project, using FreeRTOS, but the botton is not working. Someone can help me?

Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.