Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

IvPa_4102121
PSoC™ 6
PSoC 7 family
solved msg Solved
There were rumours about PSoC 7 family. Are we any closer to see the introduction of that family ? On our side, we are in the process of new product d... Show More
JaWa_4152831
PSoC™ 6
My supervisor wants to get all of our firmware into the Keil uVision environment. I am willing to do it but how to I generate and edit the Peripherals... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
While attempting to program a CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W with AWS_Demo; The project appears to build successfully. After build, the programming stops after... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 6
I was more than interested to see the video concerning ModusToolbox.  The videos are good on what they cover.  What the first video does not cover bot... Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC™ 6
Hi:     Is anybody can help ? thanks   Show More
tanomaru
PSoC™ 6
Hi, there. I'm using the CY8CKIT-062-BLE and thought about interfacing with a character LCD for debugging purposes. I was thinking about implementing ... Show More
Jdo300
PSoC™ 6
I have a PSoC 6.3 Pioneer Kit (HW REV 11) and am having trouble running any of my own (or example) programs on the PSoC.  I have the latest PSoC Creat... Show More
efor
PSoC™ 6
Hello All, I am currently working on a dual application project that uses a different top design. I haven't been able to find any documentation that s... Show More
johnspeth
PSoC™ 6
I have a custom UTF8S string characteristic that I've configured for 32 bytes in my projects' BLE PDL. Using CySmart, attempting to write a string hav... Show More
Gintaras
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have successfully created my own BSP in ModusToolbox. But when I tried to add custom memory configuration using QSPI Configurator tool I faced t... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.