Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

GePa_4776901
PSoC™ 6
  I'm trying to program a Psoc6 using "Cypress Programmer 3.0".  When I try this software with a PROTO-062-4343W it works fine, but on my board, it do... Show More
SungHyunKim
PSoC™ 6
Hi Modus Experts,  I got some build error with downloaded project file from github. please see what it is.  1. I downloaded mtb-example-psoc6-dual-cpu-empty-app... Show More
RyWi_4724536
PSoC™ 6
I have a pin set to high impedance digital and an external pull up resistor of 10k ohm to 3.3V. For some reason the pin stays at 2.35V instead of goin... Show More
luro_4844141
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I need to use the same pair of pins to either terminate them in a UART:rx/tx (P6.0/6.1) or to (disconnect them from the UART and) connect them to ... Show More
AlAl_1520441
PSoC™ 6
Hi, On paper, it seems that PSOC6 is eligible for receiving TinyML framework. But I could not find any implementation out there. Is there any port of ... Show More
RonyDiaz
PSoC™ 6
Hi everyone   I currently work with IDE Wiced Studio version 6.6.0.9 and until now I don't have any problem like this, but today when I opened it ther... Show More
Andre_lyl
PSoC™ 6
Hello, everyone. I am doing a project that I need to detect 36 voltage signals from SensorMatrix(6*6) and send it via BLE to a smartphone or computer.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I think two vector tables exist in PSoC6. One is for CM0+ and another is for CM4.Basically, the initial address for cortex-M is placed from 0x00... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Anyone know why I might be getting this warning when placing the ADC? Here's my configuration: Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC™ 6
Why  the I2C slave interrupt sources must be enable for the Psoc6 SCB master I2C mode read or write operation?Show as the flow pictures:  Which int... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.