Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

aaartis1
PSoC™ 6
Hello! Part of application I'm developing needs to be able to store last n advertisement reports in array. How can I do it inside CY_BLE_EVT_GAPC_SCAN... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hello I have used PSoC 4 and 5 and the APIs are very clear. I am trying to use  PWM in PSOC6 (instance name PWM_1) and the functions available for say... Show More
Gintaras
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I tried to use Cy_SMIF_MemWrite() with ModusToolbox and it always returned a timeout error. I have QSPI FRAM configured for full QSPI operation. T... Show More
OscarC
PSoC™ 6
Hi all, I'm trying to use the two services CTS and ANCS, to update the clock and to receive notifications from iOS. On event CY_BLE_EVT_GATTC_DISCOVER... Show More
TJ
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I'd like to wake up from deep-sleep  when counter's capture interrupt event occurs.  I think this interrupt source cannot wake the device from dee... Show More
efor
PSoC™ 6
Hello All, I am reaching out as I have been having some trouble while using the UDB document tool in the component creator. I am trying to get the cou... Show More
ernetgo
PSoC™ 6
Hi there, Recently we are trying to develop a prototype using the CY8CMOD-062S2-43012, once we downloaded the hardware info, we realized that there is... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Originally very normal, suddenly unable to download the code, the following is the console display info?   Started by GNU MCU EclipseOpen On-Chip Debu... Show More
ThDe_4683671
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I am trying to use the notificationlogger from the C# cysmart API to analyses the log out of my PSoc6 BLE prototyping kit.  Firstly I had the ... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I'm using a CY8CPROTO-063-BLE board (CYBLE-416045-02 chip). It has no SDHC block. One SCB SPI bus is shared between a CAN-FD controller and a simp... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.