Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

JCD
PSoC™ 6
Modus Toolbox
solved msg Solved

please:

How to set console to display all logs (in modus toolbox)?

thanks.

YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 6
Hello.   Customer evaluations both CYB0644ABZI-S2D44 and CYB0644ABZI-S2D44ES2.   “Provisioning” of CYB0644ABZI-S2D44 was successful without any proble... Show More
ChRe_4711096
PSoC™ 6
I found that an LPComp gave me correct results with a common mode voltage below ground. The datasheet clearly states that the input voltage range does... Show More
Bartek
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I try to get know if it is possible to scan Bluetooth devices around from CYBLE 416045  module when it is set as Bluetooth Hid mouse? Mani idea... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
AD config
solved msg Solved
Sorry to disturb everyone. I encountered a very difficult problem. The chip I use is CY8C614ABZI-S2F04. I configured the AD pin and used AMUXA and AMU... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I want to use CY8C6145AZI-S3F02 and CY8C6148AZI-S2F44. 1. Should I use miniprog4 instead of miniprog3 for debugging and programming? 2. Should ... Show More
RyWi_4724536
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to set up CE217639 Heart Rate Client, and Heart Rate Server examples. Only modification is I changed the Device to CY8C6347BZI-BLD54. When... Show More
efor
PSoC™ 6
Hello All, In my latest project I have implemented a bootloader using the DFU source code. I have changed from using a UART/SPI to some NVM that requi... Show More
ToPe_1312931
PSoC™ 6
I have code that runs just fine with 2 tasks for a random amount of time and then I get a UsageFault. The time to the fault ranges from a few minutes ... Show More
shlomipeleg
PSoC™ 6
Hi, What is the hold time for PSOC6 GPIOs in order to properly cause an edge triggered interrupt? Thanks and regards,  Shlomi   Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.