Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC 6
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
theaaronm
PSoC 6
I am working on a project and trying to interface the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE board with an external I2C CapSense buttons and slider. Should I use the built... Show More
Edwin
PSoC 6
Here is a system sample program hello_world. The sram usage rate of the program after the default compilation is too high, I now want to reduce the sr... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC 6
Hi. I have a dual-cpu design, based on one of the Cypress/Infineon example projects and document AN215656. I now need to implement DFU, but all the av... Show More
theaaronm
PSoC 6
I am creating a project to utilize the ADC of the PSoC6 as a thermistor circuit and the CapSense separately. When I try to generate the application I ... Show More
Bbeck27
PSoC 6
Hello, I am using the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W and am attempting to design a module that takes BLE data from several devices and then passes that data alon... Show More
HeDi_4635501
PSoC 6
Hi, I use Modustoolbox and have a problem understanding the configuration of smart I / O. The ramping LED example runs on my controller. I also under... Show More
HeDi_4635501
PSoC 6
Bluetooth connection to the Raspberry Pi I am using a CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT with ModusToolbox and would like to transfer measurement data to the Raspbe... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC 6
Hello.   Q1) If I use external power(AC adaptor) instead of USB bus power, do I need to change or modify any kits?   Kit guide has descriptions like b... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC 6
Hi, 1. Where can we find the BT SIG Declarations / QDID for the latest stack? 2. Also wonder how the bless / api layer corresponds to the listing itse... Show More
Panometric
PSoC 6
The HAL Overview page says: "Some HAL driver's may have slightly different behavior when run in an RTOS environment. This is typically found in operat... Show More
Board Information
PSoC 6

PSoC 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC® 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels