Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

RyWi_4724536
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to set up CE217639 Heart Rate Client, and Heart Rate Server examples. Only modification is I changed the Device to CY8C6347BZI-BLD54. When... Show More
efor
PSoC™ 6
Hello All, In my latest project I have implemented a bootloader using the DFU source code. I have changed from using a UART/SPI to some NVM that requi... Show More
ToPe_1312931
PSoC™ 6
I have code that runs just fine with 2 tasks for a random amount of time and then I get a UsageFault. The time to the fault ranges from a few minutes ... Show More
shlomipeleg
PSoC™ 6
Hi, What is the hold time for PSOC6 GPIOs in order to properly cause an edge triggered interrupt? Thanks and regards,  Shlomi   Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 6
Hi, So in my previous question, I could manage to measure interval of external IRQ signal. https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-6-MCU/PSoC-6-Measuring-IRQ-interval/m-p/279015#M10056... Show More
ShEs_4764361
PSoC™ 6
2 Questions on PSoC 64: 1. Do we have ISO7816 driver to connect to a smart card  2. Do we have  an Application note to implement Bulk Encryption/decry... Show More
samfriedman
PSoC™ 6
This is a follow up from https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-6-MCU/MCWDT-Interrupt-not-working-as-Deep-Sleep-wakeup-source-in/td-p/120769. I work wi... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Sorry to disturb everyone. I encountered a difficult problem. In Psoc6, how to configure the pins in port9 as SAR AD pins without generating DSI int... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Memory SRAM
solved msg Solved
Hi everyone, excuse me. I have an urgent question. After Modus is compiled, the RAM usage size will be displayed. I found that the same code, on mod... Show More
thbr_4732196
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am using a CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 and ble connections are working well with iOS and Android clients. However, establishing a BLE connection with w... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.