Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

KeSh_1984591
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have custom designed a board having CY8C6137BZI-F14  chip. I have made the connection as per the diagram attached. I am using MiniProg3 programm... Show More
VMN_127
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am doing a simple flash erase write read operation on the CY8CPROTO-062S3-4343W PSOC6 kit. I am following the exact code snippet shown in the be... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
HI, I have built a custom board following the layout of most external devices in CY8CPROTO-062-4343W,  but with a different MCU CY8C6247BZI-D34 becaus... Show More
aditi1prakash
PSoC™ 6
Hello All, I am trying to program a PSOC6 MCU board (CY8CPROTO-064S1-SB). I am able to successfully compile the software and start the flashing proces... Show More
yugh
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I am an engineer in Seoul, South Korea. I got an PSoC6 Wifi BT Pioneer Kit with the TFT LCD 2.4 inch. I am trying to work to show the sypress log ... Show More
yota_4691031
PSoC™ 6

Please tell me what is the minimum guaranteed supply voltage when writing a program to CYBLE-416045-02.

I want to supply 2.5V.

bemale
PSoC™ 6
Dear Cy, I have two CY8PROTO-062-4343W boards, and would like to get a RF performance data of Bluetooth via non-signaling test. So, could you let me k... Show More
Dani
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am going through the available documentation for two microcontrollers CY8C614ABZI-S2F04 and CY8C614ABZI-S2F44 and have a few concerns. 1 – We do... Show More
StMa_3607891
PSoC™ 6
Hi guys, I am using PSoC 6 PLE Pioneer board. I have stdio redirected appropriately for debugging with an external terminal using printf and getchar E... Show More
Donald
PSoC™ 6
Before connecting the interrupt pin of the sensor to the MCU, it is confirmed that the interrupt pulse is normally output from the sensor.When connect... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.