Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Berni27
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I currently benchmark a linear support vector machine on the PSOC63. I trained the model offline and stored the model coefficients directly in ... Show More
scanderoon
PSoC™ 6
I am new to the cypress ecosystem and trying to program our latest prototype board with a CY8C6116BZI-F54 MCU.Environment: MacBook Pro - Early 2017 ... Show More
hiroki
PSoC™ 6
Hello All. I  am trying to program a PSOC6 BLE Prototyping Kit (CY8CPROTO-063-BLE). Today, when I was trying to write the updated program,core M0 and ... Show More
Liliya
PSoC™ 6

How to save currently running on my PSOC 6 board WiFi firmware on linux host and after that change it by new binary placed on host?

sdkadu
PSoC™ 6
I made some modifications to the GATT_in and GATT_out example code to transmit some data. When the distance between client and server is within 10cm, ... Show More
datn02
PSoC™ 6
I want to get the system uptime since the chip is powered on and working, similar to the micros() and millis() macro in Arduino. Is there any pre-buil... Show More
Max_Li
PSoC™ 6
How to use J-LINK dump register and ram data etc. on PSoC6? Especially when hard fault happen, how to dump these scene data for analysis. Regards! Max Show More
benkim
PSoC™ 6
Hello Team Cypress, I am here to ask for a Cypress MCU that supports the following features. The requirments are:- The Cypress MCU will be used as Loc... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello,         1.Warnings as follow:                 ../CODE/libs/mtb-pdl-cat1/latest-v2.X/cmsis/include/core_cm4.h:1775:22: warning: '__... Show More
shg
PSoC™ 6
Hi, To gain insights into the performance of Crypto HW on PSoC 6 Board (CYBLE-416045-02), I'm performing some measurements. I get the following for AE... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.