Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

ChRe_4711096
PSoC™ 6
I'd like to combine analog and digital on Port9. Can I Use OA0 (P9.0, P9.1, P9.2) and the output of OA1 (P9.3) and SCB2  at the same time, using Sma... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello,     Question:How to configure the map file generated by modus toolbox so that it can display the size of ROM/RAM occupied by each file?      Cu... Show More
Gad
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am having a sudden and persistent issue using a MiniProg4 device to connect to PSoC devices. Previously, I was able to use the MiniProg to pr... Show More
GuGa_1322886
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I'm setting up a PSOC6 timer using PDL functions in ModusToolbox. The timer is preconfigured using DeviceConfigurator 3.0 and then initialized and... Show More
JaikishanKrish
PSoC™ 6
Whether CY8C5888AXQ-LP096 and CY8C5888AXI-LP096 has only variation in temperature or any other parameter gets varied for these two part numbers like S... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello,         I want to create a simple project in offline mode, download modustoolbox-offline-content.zip according to the guide, create a hidden fo... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 6
My device is the slave, that is being connected (not always in the same order) by 2 masters. I would like to create two different connection ways/poi... Show More
AmSa_4551891
PSoC™ 6
Hi ,    We are using the cy8c4128lqi-bl543 as our uP. due to the worldwide chip shortage , we need to use other chipsets also such as the cy8c4128lqi-... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Are there any ways to slave boot the psoc 63 series via uart (or usb)?does any of the part-no's come with a pre-flashed boot-loader/rom?(i.e. so t... Show More
Berni27
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I currently benchmark a linear support vector machine on the PSOC63. I trained the model offline and stored the model coefficients directly in ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.