Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Sunny
PSoC™ 6
When I create a task, it seems to run just fine.  But as soon as I call any blocking function (vTaskDelay), the app never seems to re-enter the Ready ... Show More
theaaronm
PSoC™ 6

Is it possible to configure the CY8CPROTO-063-BLE to run the eInk Display CY8CKIT-028-EPD?

HappyPotamus
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone, this is my second question on this lovely community. If the person who had helped in my previous question sees this, I posted this in ... Show More
mvpablo
PSoC™ 6
Hi.  I'm using Modustoolbox to run the example AnyCloud_MQTT_Client with AWS on the board CY8CPROTO-062-4343W. I modified the example just to update t... Show More
cvanbeek
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have a CY8CMOD-062-4343W evaluation board that I'm trying to get up and running in Modus Toolbox for a BLE project.  I started with the BLE_C... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 6
I'm looking for general guidance on Psoc6 device security. AN22111 seems titled correctly, but is no longer published. Is there something new in the w... Show More
BrVa_4472456
PSoC™ 6
Is the vector unit capable of running when the actual CPU is in sleep or deep sleep? What are the approximate timings for ECDSA signing and verificat... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello,     Question 1:Where can I configure the generated .map file (memory map)?      Question 2:I want to count the size of ROM and RAM occupied by ... Show More
HappyPotamus
PSoC™ 6
Hello everyone,   I am new to PSoC and embedded systems in general. I am using a CY8CPROTO-063-BLE PSoC 6 PROTOTYPING KIT. I am trying to generate a s... Show More
zgarrard
PSoC™ 6
I am using the CY8C6116BZI-F54 PSoC 6 in a design and I am utilizing the internal SegLCD peripheral driver to drive a 3.3 V COG LCD with 46 SEGs and 6... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.