Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I'm running a system that has a BLE stack running on the CM0+ core and a main application running on the CM4 core. The main application needs to be ab... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi Using the I2C low-level API allows to catch errors including: CY_SCB_I2C_MASTER_MANUAL_ADDR_NAK and others. Yet, these are not available in the hig... Show More
RaKa_4725271
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  Is the processor vulnerable to the Braktooth vulnerability?  Also, is moving to the BT SDK 3.2, available in late Q4 2021, have any other securit... Show More
Akash-USC
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   I am trying to read a voltage value from a Input Pin and using an ADC; I want to send the value via BLE to the Mobile Application. Can you pleas... Show More
Infineon_Frank
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to run a test on the CY8CPROTO board to combine lwip 1.4 with the wifi chip. I get pbuf errors (not enough space for new header size). In ... Show More
rushikeshmunde
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I am working on PSOC 6  PROTO 062 4343W development board. I am trying to read and write into external flash present on development board. I am u... Show More
Max_Li
PSoC™ 6
PSoC6. How to excute FW in SFlash by XIP and write log data or file system in SFlash? For write data in SFlash we need disable XIP. so it is conflict ... Show More
Rusty
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to run the "BLE_FIND_ME" program on my CY8CKIT-062-BLE, P63 device. Tried Creator and Modus getting the same failure: for Creator (V4.4) i... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
When you setup BLE on 2 cores, in core M0+, it has these 2 functions: "Cy_BLE_Start(0)" and "Cy_BLE_ProcessEvents()" as follows: int main(void){__enab... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello,     Question:What is the meaning of “Total Internal SRAM (Available) 1046528”     As the picture shows :     SRAM SIZE:1MB     Note:that 2176 ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.