Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Elkafafy
PSoC™ 6
ISR in PSOC 6
solved msg Solved
How I can use the interrupt service routine in PSOC 6 "CYBLE-416045-02"? I used to use ISR_StartEx() instruction when I Set up the interrupt to functi... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, There is an IoT device and it will be designed to connect to AWS (Amazon Web Service).  Under this condition, do I need to select a MCU... Show More
tcliett
PSoC™ 6

is there a cross for p/n CY8C3866AXI-040

YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 6
Hello.   Is there any sample code or application note that realizes Secure Boot and DFU at the same time? I would like to know how to realize two func... Show More
GePa_4776901
PSoC™ 6
  Hello, I'm trying to configure a composite USB device with Audio and CDC. I'm using the Example:  "USB_Audio_Device_FreeRTOS", and trying to remove ... Show More
edansanker
PSoC™ 6
Hi, We are using the PSOC 6 -  CY8C63x7 Architecture. We found on it's technical reference manual an possible option to switch on and off the JTAG(DAP... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Hello to all, I have build a project but there are some warnings & notes. I want to revise the following warnings: 1、left shift count >= width of type... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi Is there a way to capture I2S configuration in runtime ? thanks   Show More
mvpablo
PSoC™ 6
HI I would like to know where can I find psoc 6 modustoolbox examples to use the analog microphone in the board CY8CKIT-028-sense. I see from the the board documentation... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I found several code examples for blocking and unblocking writes to the flash. In case I switch off and on the PSoC-6, how can retrieve the user da... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.