Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 6
Hello.   Q1) If I use external power(AC adaptor) instead of USB bus power, do I need to change or modify any kits?   Kit guide has descriptions like b... Show More
Boris
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have some suggestions for improving the usability of modus toolbox: 1) Please add the default installation path to the Makefile of all the de... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
hi, is there a guide how to build a project utilizing UDB's with modus. i.e. it's ok to use psoc creator to build/synthesize the verilog file "once", ... Show More
AlGi_4647181
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I cannot find the component LCD_seg for psoc63 in Psoc creator. Can you please help with this? I only have the graphic LCD components. Thanks. Bes... Show More
AlGi_4647181
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am using CY8C6347BZI-BLD54 and I would like to double my i2s signals (defaulted on port 5), on another port, for example port 8. Is it possible ... Show More
KeTS_3297816
PSoC™ 6
Hello everybody. I want to tune the ECO clock for PSOC6 board I'm developing. In the section 4 "Crystal Tuning Technique for ECO" in the document "PSo... Show More
Weeden_ding
PSoC™ 6
dual core
solved msg Solved

客户在用双核时dubug CM4核,发现CM0不运行,请问debug时这是正常的吗?如果不正常有可能是哪方面的原因?谢谢

JCD
PSoC™ 6

Hello,

How to configure internal information for mapfile generated by modus?

Best wishes,

JCD

CoraZhang
PSoC™ 6
Dear Sir/Madam,   GreenSoft Technology, a leading provider of environmental compliance data management services and software for the global electronic... Show More
benkim
PSoC™ 6
Hello Team Cypress, I am looking for the Cypress BLE RFSoC part,  best suited for replacing Nordic's RFSoC, nRF52840 (Nordic Semiconductor Infocenter)... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.