Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi What is the data source name for channel0 in the ADC to use in configuring the DMA ? I found several options in the ADC.h file , but not sure which... Show More
niharika
PSoC™ 6
I used PSoC Creator4.4 to build a project named Chip Whisperer, and a build error occurred. not able to resolve it. attached is the image of the error... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I am trying to configure pin-2 on GPIO port-10 to have an interrupt at both rising and falling edges.   I learnt that the regular method using the... Show More
PaSw_2578827
PSoC™ 6
I'm using PSoC Creator to program a PSoC6 BLE Module dev kit (Cy8CPROTO-0630BLE). Part of my application involves writing a setting via a writeable ch... Show More
aleung
PSoC™ 6
I bought a CY8CKIT-062S4 kit , found the controller is CY8C6244.   But on the website product search , the closest I can find is CY8C6245.  Are they s... Show More
niharika
PSoC™ 6
I used PSoC Creator4.4 to build a project named Chip Whisperer, and a compiler error occurred. The error is as follows collect2.exe: error: ld returne... Show More
niharika
PSoC™ 6
Can CY8CKIT-002 be used to Flash Code onto CW308T-PSOC62 ( Chip Whisperer Target Board).    Kindly let me know if this is possible.   Thanks and Regar... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I have a pin defined as "SD_CD" (sd-card CD signal), and at one point, it is connected to (P10_2_PORT, P10_2_NUM). I am writing a library function ... Show More
neelakanta
PSoC™ 6
we are working on the Smart Lock project using the Matter protocol or CHIP  I am trying to connect the PSOC 6 with matter protocol/ CHIP software load... Show More
UrPl_1236626
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Due to lack of stock CY8C6247BZI-D34, new boards came out with CY8C6247BZI-D54 and am figuring out firmware compatibility, as by default JTAG ID i... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.