Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Hunt_yang
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   我在用PSoC63开发 BLE OTA 时发现,OTA后,APP1程序在初始化阶段就卡住了,我在UART初始化函数后通过串口打印反馈信息,但什么都收不到。APP0单独使用时不会出现问题,能够正常广播、连接、升级。 请问一般什么原因会导致这种情况? 单纯的例程CE216767在我的板子上能... Show More
acheesehead
PSoC™ 6
Looks like there is no stock for the PSoC6 family. We currently are using CY8C6247BZI-D54 on 2 boards. We can't locate stock on those. We have designe... Show More
TaTa_2447651
PSoC™ 6
I am developing a product using the CYBLE-416045-02 module.When nothing needs to work, both CM4 / CM0 + CPUs are DeepSleep using Cy_SysPm_DeepSleep. I... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I have a recurrent problem that happens randomly with PSoC Creator 4.4, and happens with several project (I attached one of them for reference). A ... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
In main_cm4.c the registration to connect to a pipe message from CM0 is /* Register the Message Callback */Cy_IPC_Pipe_RegisterCallback(CY_IPC_EP_CYPI... Show More
aleung
PSoC™ 6
In the video demonstration:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYj33EPenzk&list=PLIOkqhZiy83H1jB_sWAcYXkP3og0lSai8&index=3  There is modification of a ... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Is there a simple way to open Modus Shell from within ModusToolbox? In a previous post, Zhang recommends to "Run command .... in terminal windows of t... Show More
komal_22
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I am new to the development in the area of MCU unit and was now studying data sheet of PSoC 6 MCU: PSoC 63 with BLE Datasheet Programmable System-on-Chip (PSoC)... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Hi! The PSoC 6 lists 3 XTAL's Core, RTC and BLE, as these take up more or less same board space as the psoc itself, I wonder if there are any ways to ... Show More
wenchilo
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am working on CYBT-343026 with SPP and HCI UART.  I have view following question and run the attachment file. https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/How-to-Use-HCI-Raw-Data-Mode-in-CYW20706-KBA225970/ta-p/248902... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.