Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi The PSoC-6 PDL lists some Clock functions, but when I use them in PSoC Creator, they are not identified or declared. these include: Cy_SysClk_ClkPa... Show More
JCD
PSoC™ 6
Optimization
solved msg Solved
Excuse me. There is a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.   I would like to know how to set the code optimization level in Modus Tool.... Show More
Max_Li
PSoC™ 6
In case some budys is going to use PSoC6 and FreeRTOS implement tickless idel, i would like to post my experience here. I use creator 4.4 found  CE223... Show More
joshm
PSoC™ 6
  Setup: PSoC Creator 4.4, PDL 3.1.5, CY8KIT-062-BLE I am using PDL 3.1.5 and am trying to get CE220960 working as the first step in implementing OTA ... Show More
Siamak
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I wanted to use CY8CPROTO-062-4343W to develop a trackpad with 4 Tx * 37 Rx spec. I broke all the peripheral parts from the board except for the Ki... Show More
grecobene
PSoC™ 6
Hello! About a month ago I did a project that would return some ADC values to a computer through UART using printf(). Fast forward this week,  I am do... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I'm using the Em_EEPROM library to emulate a 2 KB EEPROM, with wear-leveling factor of 2, plus a redundant copy, for a total of 16 KB of the EE Em... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I have been slogging through getting my FreeRTOS system to go into and come out of deep sleep. Of course, the system works perfectly when connected to... Show More
Bart
PSoC™ 6
I am new to the Infineon/Cypress ecosystem. Please be patient with me. I have a CY8PROTO-062-4343W PSoC 6 board and am using Eclipse IDE for ModusTool... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I am developing on a CYBLE-416045 BLE module. CM0 is just running the BLE stack and responds to pipe commands from the CM4 to wake up or go to sleep. ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.