Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

zdlwzh2006
PSoC™ 6
because github cannot be accessed in my office, I have to use offline content. Show More
User21513
PSoC™ 6
Hi! There is a sample code on the DPS Library of Modus ToolBox. I followed the steps given and modified the code to define the SDA and SCL pins of the... Show More
jpom
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have started a project from the PDM to I2S example ( https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-psoc6-pdm-to-i2s ) in which I have developed an ... Show More
StNu_1610991
PSoC™ 6
We are using the CYBLE-416045-02 module and are experiencing problems when loading the code via the PSoC Programmer 3.29.1.  The application runs fine... Show More
cvanbeek
PSoC™ 6
Hello Infineon Support, I ran into a frustrating issue today with my CY8CPROTO-062-4343W eval board.  I have been developing and debugging an applicat... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I just tried to upgrade from PDL v3.4 to v3.5. The dfu_user.c v3.4 uses the include: #include "transport_ble.h" In dfu_user.c v3.5 this changed to: #i... Show More
AhtashamBaig
PSoC™ 6
Hi , I have one question Is there any method to check if the device is returned from Backup Domain. I am working on device in which Backup domain is r... Show More
niharika
PSoC™ 6
i am trying to carry out clock glitching with the new target board PSoC 62 with Chip Whisperer pro kit. but am not able to. after making changes in th... Show More
dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6
Modus Toolbox
solved msg Solved
StNu_1610991
PSoC™ 6
We are using the CYBLE-416045-02 module in a doppler radar speed collectionmodule that sends traffic speed data to a server.  We have a half dozenunit... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.