Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

aniruddhann
PSoC™ 6
Hi, while porting WHD, I have similar question as https://community.infineon.com/t5/Wi-Fi-Combo/Support-for-porting-WHD-to-stm32F7/m-p/212755 . 1. How... Show More
aleung
PSoC™ 6
PSoC SAR
solved msg Solved
I setup the PSoC 62S4 Kit  ADC , with 2 channels  as singled end, Vref=VDDA,  Vminus=VSSA.   When feed the Vplus with known signal (or voltage) , the ... Show More
cvanbeek
PSoC™ 6
Hello Infineon Support, Apologies, I originally posted about this issue here, but I was taken off the project before I was able to test it out.  I'm b... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi.The most recent discussion on this topic dates back to 2018. At that point, Cypress did not support running FreeRTOS on the PSoC 6's CM0+ core. Fir... Show More
alishoaib1111
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community,  Hope you are good. Did anyone has example of any temperature sensor with it's .c file written in freertos? I am trying to write it but ... Show More
vanditasharma
PSoC™ 6
Hey, We are using PSOC6 CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 for our product. I am trying to add additional timer counter blocks (tcpwm) which will bring our in project ... Show More
rushikeshmunde
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I am using PSoC 6 PROTO kit. I am trying to achieve synchronization in between two cores by using semaphores and sharing single UART port in t... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
I'm attempting to load the Setup Package for CY8CKIT062WiFiBT DOWNLOAD - CY8CKIT062WiFiBTSetupOnlyPackage_RevSS.exe The process stops with a note that... Show More
iabdelsalam
PSoC™ 6
I am using PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit. regarding my application, I need to have a digital output on P8[0] to P8[8] but it didn't work I tried the same pro... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hello This is the first time I have made a custom PCB for PSOC-6 device. I had been using PSOC-4 and 5 till date. Mistakenly the VDD_NS pin has been c... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.