Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6
Modus Toolbox
solved msg Solved
StNu_1610991
PSoC™ 6
We are using the CYBLE-416045-02 module in a doppler radar speed collectionmodule that sends traffic speed data to a server.  We have a half dozenunit... Show More
UrPl_1236626
PSoC™ 6
Hi, for given example project attached below, up counter appears not to take in account the first rising edge on the count input, scope shot attached.... Show More
dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6
WICED
solved msg Solved
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hello How can I start multiple PWM together without using hardware trigger signal. In PSoC-4 we could do the following: PWM_1_TriggerCommand(PWM_1_MAS... Show More
roycmeghna
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I'm trying to put my device to deep sleep using a 16 bit WDT (Counter0) . I'm able to put the device to deep sleep for 4ms. 1. However, when I try... Show More
wcc3
PSoC™ 6
The attached workspace bundle contains two projects:  a bootloader minimally modified from CE216767, Bootloader_DevKit, and a very simple bootloadable... Show More
aniruddhann
PSoC™ 6
Hi, while porting WHD, I have similar question as https://community.infineon.com/t5/Wi-Fi-Combo/Support-for-porting-WHD-to-stm32F7/m-p/212755 . 1. How... Show More
aleung
PSoC™ 6
PSoC SAR
solved msg Solved
I setup the PSoC 62S4 Kit  ADC , with 2 channels  as singled end, Vref=VDDA,  Vminus=VSSA.   When feed the Vplus with known signal (or voltage) , the ... Show More
cvanbeek
PSoC™ 6
Hello Infineon Support, Apologies, I originally posted about this issue here, but I was taken off the project before I was able to test it out.  I'm b... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.