Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

taas_3144281
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I saw an article about collaborating with Picovoice. https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/about-infineon/press/market-news/2021/INFCSS202110-007.html C... Show More
hiroki
PSoC™ 6
pdlv3.1.3
solved msg Solved

Hello.

I'm looking for pdl3.1.3.but I can't find it.

if anyone knew ,Could you give me the download link?

didi_4657011
PSoC™ 6
I trying to make OSB (on screen display) for analog video (NTSC format) with 640X480 pixels resolution.To synchronize to the external video i using ex... Show More
shil_1288831
PSoC™ 6

Hi,

There are differante kind of PSoC 6. 61, 62, 63.

What are the differances?

Thanks

Shmuel

aleung
PSoC™ 6
I'm try to set up the ADC using the device configurator, as follow: - Vref = Internal Reference (from AREF Resource)   1.2V - No. of channel =2 -Ch0 V... Show More
jsillman
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I am currently working on a project with classmates that involves using the PSoC 6. We are hooking up the PSoC to a digital-multimeter circuit, ... Show More
dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6
Modus Toolbox
solved msg Solved
CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to understand, via the Architecture TRM, Registers TRM, and the PDL documentation how the Trigger Mux's connect to the PWM Trigger inputs. ... Show More
dridir
PSoC™ 6
flashloader
solved msg Solved
Hello, using Device configurator and QSPI configurator how could i generate a flashloader for Modbustoolbox of external memory? does the .c/.h file ge... Show More
SeunghanLim
PSoC™ 6
Because one of our customer asked, We are looking for the PSoC MCU which can handle below features. 1. OpenMV  feature supported 2. MIPI feature suppo... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.