Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC™ 6
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
zhangli
PSoC™ 6

In BGT24AR4 Datasheet, there are many "see AN358", but i can not find the "Application Note AN358" on the official website? 

JoMa_4610161
PSoC™ 6
Hi,there is a way to get the unix time ( Seconds since January 1, 1970 ) from RTC? I have tried with mktime() but it doesn't work.Thanks, Giuseppe Show More
ms360
PSoC™ 6
Hi!I'm trying to use the backup registers (BREG) on PSOC6/CY8CPROTO-062-4343W to set a value before rebooting. Documentation on this topic is either e... Show More
easonlin
PSoC™ 6
Hey Sir, MCU CY8C6347BZI-BLD54 is used as a CPU on our product and it has been produced for 50K-100K units. However, there are a few units (less than ... Show More
UrPl_1236626
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Due to lack of stock CY8C6247BZI-D34, new boards came out with CY8C6247BZI-D54 and am figuring out firmware compatibility, as by default JTAG ID i... Show More
lesmalave
PSoC™ 6
Hi everyone. I have the following issue. I just installed the new version of IDE Modus Toolbox in 2.4. After going through the entire installation pro... Show More
OmSa_4786791
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am trying to implement a programmer device, so I will be able to program PSoC 6 devices using my own SW.I am following PSoC 6 programming spe... Show More
Adarsh
PSoC™ 6
I have a use case where 2 central devices need to connect to one peripheral. I am using psoc6 as a peripheral and phone as central devices. The proble... Show More
hoop4g
PSoC™ 6
Hello Team Infineon, I am here to ask for your recommendation onthe best  dev kit or Evaluation Board that comes with touchscreen kit orInfineon MCU t... Show More
neelakanta
PSoC™ 6
Found 28 .mtb file(s) Processing file "D:/Neelakanta/modusws6/AnyCloud_OTA_Using_HTTPS/deps/TARGET_CY8CKIT-062S2-43012.mtb" Processing file "D:/Nee... Show More
Board Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels