Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

ElDi_4346661
PSoC™ 6
CY8C614AAZI-S2F04 Does the UART support detecting Break characters and inserting break characters Is there a USB driver that can be complied for Bare... Show More
jessylin
PSoC™ 6
i am new in psoc.I am testing AnyCloud MQTT-Client on CY8CKIT-062S2-43012. I always got error ''MQTT connection failed with error code 0x82A000D." wha... Show More
PSOC6_dev
PSoC™ 6
Hi community, I contact because because i'm stuck on a implementation for PSOC6. I want to implement BLE with this functionnality : My PSOC6 is a BLE ... Show More
StMa_3607891
PSoC™ 6
Hi folks. I opened a PSoC 6 BLE PSoC Creator 4.4 workspace within which I have been working on containing several projects, without any problems.   No... Show More
rushikeshmunde
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I have been working on PSoC 6 CYPROTO Kit. From the reference manual I got to know Cypress uses PIPE for interprocessor communication.  I was exp... Show More
alvaro1
PSoC™ 6
Hi people.  I was trying to install again the CE222494_PSoC6_WICED_WiFi_Demo in my CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT, but I can't.  I understand that the problem is... Show More
davidzong
PSoC™ 6
HI,我像问一下我在.cydwr里设置了CMO+中断,但是在生成代码后中断初始化那部分的代码并没有被编译,在寻找问题的过程中发现了__CORTEX_M这个变量被定义成了4U,我想问一下这大概是什么原因导致的? 谢谢 Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I want to understand exactly the part marked as tcpwm[x].compl[u]:y in the CY8C6247 datasheet.Please check if my understanding is correct. 1. [x... Show More
Anjali
PSoC™ 6
Hello community, I am using CY8C6247BZI-D54 and I want to use Internal Opamp. For that I need to know bias current and offset voltage of the Opamp. Do... Show More
StMa_3607891
PSoC™ 6
Hi all, I am planning a project whose board would initially be piggy-backed on the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit via the arduino connector. The project will ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.