Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Superandy
PSoC™ 6
I need to find a microcontroller with USB and a cryptographic accelerator, but I can't seem to find any. Please help, it's for a school project.  Show More
firefly587
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am trying to run some example code given by infineon here: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/software/code-examples/psoc-6-code-examples-for-modustoolbox/?utm_source=cypress&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=202110_globe_en_all_integration-code_example... Show More
NiLe_4796031
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to connect my SPI master SS pin through some simple FPGA logic (a couple AND gates, a NOT gate, a DFF and a TFF -- see attachment). I'm get... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hi I need to connect 0V to one of the inputs of an analogue comparator. Is there a way to connect VSS internally to the comparator. In the design wide... Show More
ricoc_1688026
PSoC™ 6
I seem to have run into a problem when I use the Device Selector to change the target device I’m using. I started a build targeting the CY8C6137BZI-F5... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hi I have searched through the TRM and datasheet and still not able to find the output current rating of the VDAC. All I can see is 2us settling time ... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am implementing flash W/R using psoc6, So I have a question while looking at the pdl library. Among the flash-related functions, there is a ... Show More
SimonCanada
PSoC™ 6
I am writing a port for an Accelerometer and we want to use the I2C interface with it. I am developing it using the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer board. The fina... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. Are there any examples of how to use the PDL's asymmetric cryptography facility? There is basically no documentation, and there do not appear to b... Show More
SamuelLee
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I'm using CY8CPROTO-062-4343W My compile environment is Modus toolbox. I'm going to code by referring to https://infineon.github.io/psoc6pdl/pdl_api_reference_manual/html/group__group__flash__functions.html#ga6b9753a9fca6ebea833cbc4af7f0d681... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.