Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Jiabin
PSoC™ 6
Hi,    I am developing a low-power application using CY8CKIT-062-BLE board.   I followed the application note "PSoC 6 MCU Device Firmware Update Software Development Kit Guide... Show More
YUK-AIK
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I'm investigating  either PSoC64 family is certified FIPS 140-3 or not. If not, please tell me type of other certified FIPS . Please check and ... Show More
mrsinger
PSoC™ 6
PSOC6 I2C
solved msg Solved
I'm just trying to get some I2C comms going on a CY8C6247FDI-D32 as SCB0.   SCL is on P0[2] and SDA is on P0[3].   Ive tried setting  the pin mux for ... Show More
Elkafafy
PSoC™ 6
I have cy8cproto-063-ble, is it possible to connect it to LCD (HD44780 )? I use PSOC Creator 4.4 and in the display section I did not find the... Show More
yangyong
PSoC™ 6
i debug the program, the program  enters the Cy_Syslib_ProcessingFault function.    when the program  runs to the , The program will sure enter cy_ S... Show More
Jiabin
PSoC™ 6
Hi,    I am learning the BLE bonding and pairing by studying the code example "CE212742". In the StackEventHandle in the example code, there is the fo... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I'm investigating ECC support for internal Flash / SRAM in the PSoC64 family. I found the below link.https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-6/Does-PSoC6-support-Error-Correcting-Code-for-memory/m-p/216379#M8011... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 6
Hi.   Could you please let us know Infineon recommended free viewer to open gerber file(.art, .drl and .ipc file)?   Best Regards. Yutaka Matsubara Show More
stratuscent_mtl
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I'm trying to create an application to test the UART communication for my own hardware device (CY8C6247BZI-D54). I used the UART-Transmit and... Show More
SimonCanada
PSoC™ 6
I am using a PSoC BLE Pioneer board (PSoC 63) with PSoC Creator 4.4 and using the built in GNU C Compiler. I am currently getting the RTC working and ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.