Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

ravo
PSoC™ 6
Today I have strange problem, unable to work with MODUS TOOLBOX (tested on 2 computers with latest 2.4 versions) After starting "Library Manager" ----... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, In the attached file 1, I selected a basic_boot_loader example code to import to the MTB. In the attached file 2, after import basic_bo... Show More
Sanyika
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I have some errors when I try to create a application with the Project CreatorAfter a fresh install of ModusToolbox, I tried to create a new ... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 6
I'm struggling to see how I can have a WCO accurate timer using an external 32768 crystal to provide timestamps that can be used with the RTC seconds ... Show More
inja_4756821
PSoC™ 6
Hello. My customer is Designing a board using CY8C6136FDI-F42T, and I would like to know if a Symbol (Decal) file or 3D CAD file is provided. If it is... Show More
mrsinger
PSoC™ 6
I'm doing an DMA  read/write to SPI.  The TX completes fine, but the RX gives me an bus error CY_DMA_INTR_CAUSE_SRC_BUS_ERROR.   But the source is the... Show More
EdHa_4455331
PSoC™ 6
I'm getting a CY_BLE_ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_RESOURCES error during my handling of the CY_BLE_EVT_STACK_ON event. In the snippet below, the GenerateKeys wo... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 6
hi Infineon: now we use PSOC6 to driver GUI, due to some picture is too large, we want to store the picture files to external flash, so the sp... Show More
jpom
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I need to store an audio file in the NOR flash of the CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT board to process it later. In order to do this, I'm using the emFile ... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, I use sample code which built-in in the MTB (Hello World example code). After compiler ok, I pressed Launches->Hello_World Debug (Kitpr... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.