Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

pagansjb
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I'm trying to run the example "secure blinky LED FreeRTOS"  with CY8CPROTO-064B0S3 on Mac While building the example in ModusToolbox by clicking "... Show More
tam-s1201
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I am trying to start up the Modus Toolbox using the Xcode app on a Mac since it says I am required to do so in this screenshot:   However I a... Show More
pagansjb
PSoC™ 6
When I followed the descriptions for 'Secure Blinky LED FreeRTOS' example with CYB06445LQI-S3D42, I faced error messages with 'cysecuretools --target... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have placed an ADC with 12 channels and an analog comparator in PSOC-6 design. However the router always fails and is unable to path for routing... Show More
horiamodran
PSoC™ 6
PSoC 6 ADC
solved msg Solved
Hello,   I am using the ADC component from PSoC6.3 for data acquisition. My question would be – how can I set from the code the sampling rate for data... Show More
ClaytonG
PSoC™ 6
The 'Program Row' operation documents states "The flash row should be in the erased state before calling this function", but is it bad if this is not ... Show More
mrsinger
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to bring up the CE213903 bootloader example on a CY8C6247FDI-D32.  The only changes I've made are to move the UART to P7 and change the bau... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
I'm using a a CY8CKIT-062-BLE with the EINK display. I have two projects using this kit. One works to update the display the other does not. On the on... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, In the past, we used PSoC Creator to design MCU peripheral. By using PSoC Creator GUI, we can easily initial MCU peripherals. Now if we... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello.I am using an CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 Pson6 board and the lastest version of Modus Toolbox. I am having trouble loading a keras model with a custom... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.