Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

stratuscent_mtl
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I'm trying to create an application to test the UART communication for my own hardware device (CY8C6247BZI-D54). I used the UART-Transmit and... Show More
SimonCanada
PSoC™ 6
I am using a PSoC BLE Pioneer board (PSoC 63) with PSoC Creator 4.4 and using the built in GNU C Compiler. I am currently getting the RTC working and ... Show More
yangyong
PSoC™ 6
My program has exceeded the flash capacity of the chip. How can I optimize the library. How can I remove some unnecessary things, such as CapSense? I ... Show More
paddyliu
PSoC™ 6
Hi Sir, CY8C62X5 P14.0&P14.1 Whether to use  them as  general Input/output pin function? Thanks.   Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am a developer who is developing PSOC6 WIFI-BT Pioneer Kit. While implementing the method of extracting unique IDs, I am asking because I hav... Show More
SimonCanada
PSoC™ 6
I have got the Pioneer kit working with various peripherals. In a testbed program I make extensive use of the virtual com port to the PC to carry debu... Show More
shibin
PSoC™ 6
Hi Team,We are designing with CY8C6247FDI-D32T.The design has.1*SPI - MISO - P6.1 - scb[8].spi_miso:0               MOSI - P6.0 -scb[8].spi _mosi:0   ... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Today I have strange problem, unable to work with MODUS TOOLBOX (tested on 2 computers with latest 2.4 versions) After starting "Library Manager" ----... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver, In the attached file 1, I selected a basic_boot_loader example code to import to the MTB. In the attached file 2, after import basic_bo... Show More
Sanyika
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I have some errors when I try to create a application with the Project CreatorAfter a fresh install of ModusToolbox, I tried to create a new ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.