Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

RoBo_293926
PSoC™ 6
I want to write a port in parallel as I can do.I used the CY_GPIO_Port_Init function (gipoport, config); but how do I write the data ?.with PSOC 5 use... Show More
ricardoquesada
PSoC™ 6
Hi All, I'll start a PSoC61 project soon. The PSoC61 features I will need are: * SPI * I2C * USB UART (console) * USB (need to create my own endpoints... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
I had previously asked, " Does every PSoC 62 support a hosted WiFi/BLE module (SDIO) interface?  "     From that response, I had concluded a PSoC 62 n... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
According to the previous post, the bin file was successfully created.https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-6/How-to-create-bin-file-in-Modus-Toolbox/m-p/340151#M12228... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Dears,I'm using CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT. If I erase the flash with Cypress Programmer and read it, I can see that the hex file is filled with 0x00.General... Show More
Dheerajrb_IITB
PSoC™ 6
We are working on the building  of an Agristation for agriculture diagnostics so we want to know how many communication protocols  SCB's can be implim... Show More
pagansjb
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   Now, I'm using CY8CPROTO-064B0S3 to emulate our product. I want to add some features into the bootloader and build it for CY8CPROTO-064B0S3. How... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Where can I find more detail for selecting a MHz XTAL for Bluetooth_LE  or  BLE ECO for PSoC 63? Table 58 in the CY8C63x6, CY8C63x7 datasheet identifi... Show More
NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I'm trying to use the HAL System Power Management library to put the CM4 to sleep. So far, I've had no luck, and as I have found too many times, t... Show More
psoc6_beginner
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I am using modustoolbox 2.4 with 256k flash PSoC6 controller which has CM0+ and CM4 cores. I want that cores should be deepsleep mode. I am c... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.