Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

SURYASUNDAR
PSoC™ 6
psoc6 gateway
solved msg Solved
Hi, I am using CYBLE-343072-02 module as mesh node and  PSoC™ 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit  as a gate way. Mesh part got completed successfully but I ca... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears, I have problem with debugger in Modus toolbox. I reed another threads about debugging and setting optimization level in Modus Toolbox IDE. I am... Show More
h_nakamura
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I have a question regarding "Alarm system" below.https://www.infineon.com/cms/jp/applications/solutions/sensor-solutions/alarm-system/?redirId=197381... Show More
lzyao
PSoC™ 6

I can't find “Disassembly Window” here.

From the Debug menu, choose Windows > Disassembly.

aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am trying to generate a frequency of 6 MHz using a Psoc 6 prototyping bord. Can you please check the attached project if this is correct? Tha... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
OLED screen
solved msg Solved
Hi,   I am using ssd1306 0.96 inch OLED screen and I am using it for PSOC 6- PSOC63 (CY9CKIT-062-BLE). Which pins other than P9[0] to P9[4] I can use ... Show More
biknc_349756
PSoC™ 6
Consultant
solved msg Solved
I am using the POC 6 WIFI/BLE  board  and ModusBus example Ewin graphics that includes graphics examples. emWin_TFT_FreeRTOS_4mod1 It works fine, but ... Show More
sensorSentinel
PSoC™ 6
The installation instructions of the ModusToolbox say that if you have a custom path you need to edit the environmental variables location from the en... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Where is there more description of the Alternate Functions in PSoC 6 devices? A description of Table 8 and the acronyms used such as ACT would be help... Show More
Nido
PSoC™ 6
Hello,My goal is to create a point to point BLE connection between "CY8CPROTO 063 BLE" and "CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT" and send the Data to AWS IoT Test Cli... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.