Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaGa_4352226
PSoC 6
Hello community, I am working with the CYBLE-416045-02 chip (with CY8CPROTO-063-BLE KIT) but i am declaring a function in my .h file as the following:... Show More
aditi1prakash
PSoC 6
Hi all, I am trying to include mbedtls library for my project in MTB. I am facing the below error when I build the project. Replacing true to 1 or ma... Show More
Bbeck27
PSoC 6
Hello, I am using the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W and am attempting to design a module that takes BLE data from several devices and then passes that data alon... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC 6
Using the PSoC 63 series bluetooth le phy/stacks, are there any ways to distribute a somewhat precise clock between 3+ devices? Something like a light... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC 6
Hi, 1. Where can we find the BT SIG Declarations / QDID for the latest stack? 2. Also wonder how the bless / api layer corresponds to the listing itse... Show More
edansanker
PSoC 6
Hi, We are using the PSOC 6 -  CY8C63x7 Architecture. We found on it's technical reference manual an possible option to switch on and off the JTAG(DAP... Show More
Morty
PSoC 6
I'm trying to create a secure BLE application. I see the following comment in the docs for Cy_BLE_GAP_GenerateSetLocalP256Keys,  "If this function is ... Show More
Edwin
PSoC 6
Here is a system sample program hello_world. The sram usage rate of the program after the default compilation is too high, I now want to reduce the sr... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC 6
Dear Receiver, There is an IoT device and it will be designed to connect to AWS (Amazon Web Service).  Under this condition, do I need to select a MCU... Show More
spaceninja
PSoC 6
I want to use DMA to transfer chunks of data (32 bytes at a time) into a component that I'm implementing with verilog.  I plan to use the control regi... Show More
mvpablo
PSoC 6
HI I would like to know where can I find psoc 6 modustoolbox examples to use the analog microphone in the board CY8CKIT-028-sense. I see from the the board documentation... Show More
Board Information
PSoC 6

PSoC 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC® 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels