Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

SubhashP
PSoC™ 6
The prebuilt Crypto-server image is provided at https://github.com/Infineon/psoc6cm0p/blob/master/COMPONENT_CM0P_CRYPTO/README.md Is there any example... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
PSOC 6 RTC
solved msg Solved
Hello, I am using a PSOC 6 prototyping board and I am trying to set the clock on real time and display it in terminal. It is not working.  I have atta... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Is it possible to create an SDIO interface on a PSoC 63 in a WLCSP?Specifically; is it possible to either split the SDIO to multiple ports or route a ... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
PSOC 6-pins
solved msg Solved
Hello,   I am using a PSOC 6 prototyping board (CY8CPROTO-063-BLE) and I would like to add 5 extrenal LEDs and 2 switches. Can I use the pins P10[0], ... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am trying to generate an output frequency of 6 MHz using a PSOC 6 prototyping board but every time I measure the pin using an oscilloscope it... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am trying to generate an output frequency of 6 MHz using a PSOC 6 prototyping board but every time I measure the output pin using an oscillos... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am trying to generate an output frequency of 6 MHz using a PSOC 6 prototyping board but every time I measure the output pin using an oscillos... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I am trying to generate a frequency of 6 MHZ using a PSOC 6 prototyping board but its not working. The maximum frequency that I am able to ge... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
I2C 200kHz
solved msg Solved
Hello, I am using CY8C6136. 200 kHz is required for I2C to meet the speed required by Slave. Refer to the I2C Master example, I configured I2C using H... Show More
SURYASUNDAR
PSoC™ 6
psoc6 gateway
solved msg Solved
Hi, I am using CYBLE-343072-02 module as mesh node and  PSoC™ 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit  as a gate way. Mesh part got completed successfully but I ca... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.