PSoC 6 BLE samples

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are yo going to give free samples of PSoC 6 BLE by local Representatives or Distributors?

And how much will the PSoC 6 BLE pionner kit cost?

Thanks!

1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

As mentioned by user_379387337, the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit will go for $75. This comes with the PSoC 6 BLE baseboard, which has many features + an E-ink Shield board. You can check out the video for the kit here, Video Link : 1491​. to find out about the features and capabilities it offers. Also, we are holding lucky draws to give away the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit, so the more you leave comments and ask questions in this community, the more you will stand out .

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

according to a post on here. the pioneer kit will be $75, but if you post on here and so on, you may get picked to get one for free.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

As mentioned by user_379387337, the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit will go for $75. This comes with the PSoC 6 BLE baseboard, which has many features + an E-ink Shield board. You can check out the video for the kit here, Video Link : 1491​. to find out about the features and capabilities it offers. Also, we are holding lucky draws to give away the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit, so the more you leave comments and ask questions in this community, the more you will stand out .

Thanks!

RoBe_1502026
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 5 replies posted

Hi,

Just ordered but with ship dates of October, I wont be able to use it in my new design! Sucks as its probably a great fit.

Rob

0 Likes

In the same boat myself.  I'm glad they include USB-C PD.

I wonder how hard it will be to reprogram that chip on the board.

0 Likes