PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit Connection problen

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Recently I got my PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit and I download the app for it.  After I successfully connect my device with the Pioneer Kit a few seconds later, the kit disconnect and I could not even use the CapSense Slider. What is the problem and how could I fix it?

Best Regards,

William

0 Likes
1 Solution

Which demo code are you using? Could you download a new demo from the Creator4.2 and try again?

You can find the code example in the Creator by click file->code example and then choose psoc63 in the device family and select a code example such as "find me".

Or you can just download the code example here and download it to your kit. http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce212736-psoc-6-mcu-bluetooth-low-energy-ble-conn...

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Which app do you use? Is this problem occurs every time you connect with your device(phone?)?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am using CySmart app and this is the problem occurs every time I connect with my device and my colleague device.

Best Regards,

William

0 Likes

Are you using the demo code or you develop your own project?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe it is the demo code since I just got it from the mouser.

0 Likes

Which demo code are you using? Could you download a new demo from the Creator4.2 and try again?

You can find the code example in the Creator by click file->code example and then choose psoc63 in the device family and select a code example such as "find me".

Or you can just download the code example here and download it to your kit. http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce212736-psoc-6-mcu-bluetooth-low-energy-ble-conn...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Do I create a new post after this if I still have problem or just keep asking question here?

0 Likes

If it is still about connection problem, you can just update it here. If it is about other problem, please post a new thread.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, Just one last thing, can you please give me the link to download all the stuff for PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit such as software, source code ?

Many Thanks

0 Likes
0 Likes