Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JCD
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted
Hello,

1.Warnings as follow:        

../CODE/libs/mtb-pdl-cat1/latest-v2.X/cmsis/include/core_cm4.h:1775:22: warning: '__NVIC_ClearPendingIRQ' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

2.Problem description:

After the first compilation of the project, there will be more than 30,000 warning messages as shown above, and after the second compilation, the warning messages will become 0. Looking at the file where the problem is located, you will find that it is all caused by quoting the pdl library in the libs file, but there is no problem with the pdl library.

3.Question:

How to remove these warning messages that should not be displayed, and not ignore the real error and warning .

4.My own guess:

It may be caused by the wrong way or path of calling the pdl library, but the problem has not been solved. 

In summary, I have been troubled by this problem for a long time. If you can help me solve this problem, I would be very grateful. 

Best Wishes,

JCD        

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello @JCD 

Could you please let me know the steps you followed to create the project at your end?
Did you create a new project or clone an already existing project?

The steps would help me to recreate the issue at my end.

Thanks and Regards
Ekta

0 Likes