Custom BSP - modus shell make error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
vinu_gk
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins First solution authored 10 replies posted

Hi Cy,

Im getting error when i execute the make command in modus shell.

I used the PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit (CY8C6247BZI-D54) BSP to create a custom BSP for the part CY8C6247FDI-D52

make bsp TARGET_GEN=NUMA_BSP DEVICE_GEN=CY8C6247FDI-D52

It says to resolve the conflicts in device configurator. ( due to pin difference ?)

I opened the device configurator from MTB but it seems to be of the original BSP, which doesnt show any errors.

Please help.

regards,

VGK

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @vinu_gk

The error that you are getting is expected. It is just notifying that there are some architectural differences between the two device MPNs. However, you should be able to open up the Device Configurator for the new target. In the screenshot shared, I am not able to see whether the design.modus file is of the new target or not. 

You could also try opening Library Manager, updating the active BSP, and then opening the Device Configurator. Once you open the Device Configurator, it should suggest the fix for the errors. 

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @vinu_gk

The error that you are getting is expected. It is just notifying that there are some architectural differences between the two device MPNs. However, you should be able to open up the Device Configurator for the new target. In the screenshot shared, I am not able to see whether the design.modus file is of the new target or not. 

You could also try opening Library Manager, updating the active BSP, and then opening the Device Configurator. Once you open the Device Configurator, it should suggest the fix for the errors. 

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes