psoc controller reset in sleepmode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,'

I am using PSOC controller cy8c3244pvi-133

i am putting it in sleep mode and wakeup only when PICU interrupt occures.

when it wakes up i start 1msec timer interrupt and set one flag which I use for changing the state in while(1) loop.

my sleep current is 40usec. and active current is 20mA

I have noticed that when there is any transition of pins other than external interrupt pins PICU, controller wakes up and current is also increases.

for this I wrote a code such as if by accident controller wakes up then start 1msec timer interrupt and again go back to sleep but my interrupt is not working and even if I directly put to sleep mode, it is not going to sleep.

why this is happening?

please guide.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

It is a bit difficult to make a guess right into the blue, I'm afraid we need some more information to help you out of this.

Best would be to post the complete project here, use Creator's "Create Workspace Bundle"  and upload the resulting archive. DO NOT USE CHROME when uploading, some bug preventst the file from getting into the forum.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi

thanks for reply.

I am posting my code.

I am using two external port pin interrupts.

controller.c has sleep mode routines.

application.c has my application where RF module sends signal as any of the two port pin interrupts are occured

main.c has states i.e from sleep to wakeup due to PICU, send signal using RF and then again back to sleep

please use psoc creator 2.2 to open the project

please guide.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I cannot see a flaw in your code at first sight. Only the setting of the isrs is "derived" and ought to be changed to "level" as I understood the documentation.

I would try to reduce the project to the smallest program just showing the error.

Bob

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

You are managing GPIO per -               http://www.cypress.com/?rID=57571

0 Likes