power on rest

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaTr_1730276
Level 4
Level 4
First like given 10 sign-ins First solution authored

Hello,

I've a question.

In PSoC5 if I set in the pin configuration -> Reset -> Power-On Reset -> Pulled Up, does it means that the pin is pulled up if a reset occurs (for example for a watchdog or if I force a sw reset ....) or it is pulled up Always in every condition also at Power On ?

Thanks and regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The pins are originally in Hi-z mode when the chip is powered. This lasts until the configuration of the pins is loaded into the registers as part of the boot process. For a PSoC5 you can specify a different mode for this time span when required. When the boot process is finished the pin configuration is always what you specified for the pin component.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The pins are originally in Hi-z mode when the chip is powered. This lasts until the configuration of the pins is loaded into the registers as part of the boot process. For a PSoC5 you can specify a different mode for this time span when required. When the boot process is finished the pin configuration is always what you specified for the pin component.

Bob

0 Likes