Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

michaelym
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ECC
solved msg Solved
I could not find documentation on how ECC is handled. I understand that one error is corrected by itself.  What happens when there is more than one er... Show More
KahHou
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  I am using PSoC5 LP, and I need PWM to reconstruct an analogue signal from some data.   My question is, how can I increase PWM's frequency and at... Show More
BuHa_1507271
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Modus Toolbox 2.3 is looking mature enough to make the leap, except it still does not seem to support the PSoC 5 LP.   Have I missed something?   Any ... Show More
mikro
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit is not recognized as an USB Device. It is not possible to establish a connection between PC and the BLE Pioneer... Show More
AnkitaP
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi team, I had couple of questions which I need help with urgently - 1. Does PSoC creator 4.4 and its corresponding compiler support PSoC4 and PSoC5 p... Show More
MaTr_1730276
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody, in my project I must optimaze a file as SPEED. How to exclude  a single instruction from being optimazed? There some instruction that... Show More
BhSr_4843381
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am using an IDAC on the PSoC 5LP KitProg (LP-097). I have connected the output of the IDAC (Iout) and measured the voltage and found it to... Show More
Niek
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey, I found this document from cypress on the implementation of DALI:http://www.cypress.com/file/106181But I cannot find any DALI library files onlin... Show More
KahHou
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hai,  I would need some help on transferring data by SPI Master with DMA. Sending data works very well, all the data in txBuffer is sent. However, I d... Show More
minodori
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Below source code is that sends decimal 65 to the terminal with USBUART by USBUART_1_PutData or USBUART_1_PutString function. In my understanding, 6 a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.