Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

JoBr_1593366
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
[I cannot reply to https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-5-3-1-MCU/We-were-unable-to-find-the-symbol-There-are-several-things-that/m-p/126258 from t... Show More
Daniel_Pilon
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can I change the Delta Sigma ADC Buffer mode configuration during run time? I have different kind of sensors: 0-5V with the ADC buffer in "Bypass ... Show More
Ekko
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi I encountered a problem while using AMUX to switch channel for 16 bit or higher resolution Delsig ADC. I verify that in CY8CKIT-050 board and run t... Show More
JoBr_1593366
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I got the USBUART example working, but all that does is show up as a COM port and echo characters back to the computer.  Is there a bridge example, so... Show More
Y_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I am trying to interface PSOC 5LP Prototyping Kit, with a 16x2 LCD (RG1602A) over Port P12 [6:0] and have made the corrections properly ( trip... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to become more acquainted with DMA resources and API calls. I'm looking to change a DMA channel TD after it was previously initialized. I f... Show More
Ken_in_Idaho
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there a socket made for this device?  I would like to program the devices before they are placed on a board.  I have an application that is so smal... Show More
roboteux
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, is there a way to clear the notice list in psoc creator. And it would be top, if the list could be cleared at each compilation.   Show More
Erimads
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to get som random numbers from the PRS hardware. But I get the same number every time. How du I get different numbers ? Ran1=PRS_Read(); R... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This is a continuation of this thread: http://www.cypros.org/?app=forum&id=0&rID=89110  I was able to find an alternative means to work around the pro... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.