Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have a system level capsense design with 10 buttons using CY8C20434. I2C hangs when inputs are configured as capsense. Using USBtoIIC window... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have just started using the CY3271 First Touch Starter Kit, and found that it works very well.        I want to make an application for prox... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have been hearing rumors about cypress' giving up on CYFI.. Indeed, I couldn't get samples even through the distributor. Does that mean Cypr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello,    I wasn't sure if this is the proper forum to post questions about problems with the CY4672 RDK I was having, if not, please let me k... Show More
MR_41
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        This issue affects Programmer 3.0, 3.05, 3.06, and the "beta 1" version of 3.10.        The installer crashes if the "Distributed Transaction ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi All,        I'm trying to read from a SAR6 ADC and not getting much joy. I've got the SAR6 input from a PGA, and the PGA clocked at 32kHz. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello,        I know that PSoC 3 has no SD card module so I want to know if there is any other way to store data on an SD card e.g. using I2C ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        My hardrive was intermittent so I ghosted my image with acronis. I now can't install the required netframe software. I get error 1603    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        My hardrive was intermittent so I ghosted my image with acronis. I now can't install the required netframe software. I get error 1603    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I used the ADC example with the pot. It worked great. When I added a mux and the 16 input channels the ADC complained about:        ERROR: C:\... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.