Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have several simple cuestions for senior PsOCs programmers.        The datasheets show the total analog/digital devices into the concrete mi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,    I would like to know for family PSOC 1 the number of dac 's and resolution per chip.    In datasheet just states a something like "Up t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When using a bootloader to update main program from .hex file generated for psoc creator, how is the hardware(UDB) reprogrammed in PSoC 3/5? S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When using a bootloader to update main program from .hex file generated for psoc creator, how is the hardware(UDB) reprogrammed in PSoC 3/5? S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
RF_I2C_BRIDGE
solved msg Solved
        Hi All,        I'm having a problem on how to get I2C_bridge binding to the hub, i have tried to take the hex file from the correspondence fir... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I want to use the 8k ECC flash to store some user information. And from the data, it seems tha the user cannot program it directly, one has to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello.My name is Faruk ÖZTÜRK.I'm studying at GAZİ UNIVERSITY and studying at FACULTY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION in TURKEY.I got my graduation the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I need to use the cut-through USB/DMA mode in my design. Is there any example or more detailed appnote available?        Background: I want to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have a CY8C24894 PSoC configured with CSDADC and I2CHW slave modules. The aim is to get the touch positions to an external processor via I2C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Im a fourth year university student.        Im woking on my final project with some of your product then I got stuck with lots of problem     ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.